Serving Suggestion: 4 – 5 pax
To watch the cooking video, please click here
|Enough||Cooking oil, for frying|
|20 g||Cabbage, shredded|
|20 g||Long beans, diced|
|30 g||Yellow onion, shredded|
|1||Egg, slightly beaten|
|1||Red chilli, sliced thinly|
|A pinch of||Turmeric powder|
|30 g||Self-raising flour|
|90 g||SERI-AJI® Seasoned Flour (Original)|
- Put all the ingredients (A) in a bowl. Mix well.
- Heat oil, scope one ladle of the mixture and add prawn on top. Fry until golden yellow.
- Repeat method (no.2) until mixture finishes.
- Serve while it is hot.
1) Self-raising flour can be replaced with 30 g plain flour and ¼ tbsp baking powder.
2) Pre-heat ladle with heated oil before scooping the mixture.
2) The suitable size for ladle is 2.5 inches in diameter.