|25 g||Dried vegetarian shark fin|
|70 g||Cooked crabmeat|
|75 g||Chicken meat, shredded finely|
|20 g||Mini dried scallops, soaked to soften|
|3||Dried mushrooms, soaked and finely shredded|
|1 tsp||Sesame oil|
|1½ tbsp||TUMIX® Chicken Stock Seasoning|
|½ tsp||AJI-SHIO® Flavoured Pepper|
|A pinch of||Pal Sweet® Low-Calorie Sweetener|
|50 g||Potato starch*|
* Mixed with 5 – 6 tbsp water to a paste
|2 – 3 tbsp||Black vinegar|
|Some||Beansprouts, both ends picked|
- Stock preparation: Heat 1 tsp sesame oil in a pot. Sauté chicken meat, dried scallops and mushrooms for a while. Pour in water and bring to a boil. Allow to simmer for 10 minutes.
- Rinse dried vegetarian shark fin in water. Drain then put aside. Pour hot water over and steep for 2 – 3 minutes. Drain off hot water and leave aside.
- Add seasonings into the soup stock. Stir to mix well.
- Put in crabmeat and shark fin. Add thickening, stir well until soup is thick.
- Add a few more drops of sesame oil. Dish out and serve soup hot with garnishing and sauce.