Quesadilla with Tomato Salsa
Have you tried a Mexican dish that is made with a tortilla, filled with melted cheese, chicken and salsa? Enjoy a juicy and savory filling with melted cheese and fold with a fresh tortilla.
Ingredients A: quesadilla filling
|2 tbsp||Cooking oil|
|2 clove||Garlic, minced|
|200 g||Minced chicken|
|2 tsp||AJI-SHIO® Flavoured Black Pepper|
Ingredients B: salsa
|400 g||Tomato puree|
|2 stalk||Coriander leaves|
|1 tbsp||Lemon juice|
|½ tsp||AJI-SHIO® Flavoured Black Pepper|
|50 g||Baby spinach|
|5 tbsp||Mozzarella cheese, shredded|
- Heat cooking oil, sautee shallot, garlic until golden.
- Add in minced chicken and stir-fry until half cooked.
- Season with AJI-SHIO® Flavoured Black Pepper. Cook until juice has reduced. Set aside.
- Blend all ingredients (B).
- Heat the blended ingredients until bubbling. Set aside.
- Add some salsa, minced chicken, baby spinach and mozzarella cheese on top of the tortilla and wrap into half.
- Grill on a pan until tortilla slightly brown. Ready to serve with the salsa.