Ingredients: pie dough
|150 g||Soft flour|
|2-3 tbsp||Cold water|
Ingredients A: meat
|6-8 slices||Beef bacon|
|1/3 cup||Onion, chopped|
|¼ tsp||SERI-AJI® Yang Chow Fried Rice Mix|
|½ tsp||SERI-AJI® Black Pepper Seasoning|
|1 cup||Swiss/Cheddar cheese|
- Roll out pie dough and line a pie dish.
- Blind bake pie dough until half cooked. Keep aside.
- Fry beef bacon and onion, set aside.
- Beat eggs lightly and add cream.
- Add seasonings and stir until incorporated.
- Place pieces of fried bacon onto pastry and cover with cream and egg filling.
- Sprinkle with cheese and bake at 1800C until golden.
Product Used for the Recipe
Seri-Aji® Yangchow Fried Rice Recipes
Seri-Aji® Black Pepper Seasoning Recipes