Product Used for the Recipe
Ingredients: pie dough
|150 g||Soft flour|
|2-3 tbsp||Cold water|
Ingredients A: meat
|6-8 slices||Beef bacon|
|1/3 cup||Onion, chopped|
|¼ tsp||SERI-AJI® Yang Chow Fried Rice Mix|
|½ tsp||SERI-AJI® Black Pepper Seasoning|
|1 cup||Swiss/Cheddar cheese|
1. Roll out pie dough and line a pie dish.
2. Blind bake pie dough until half cooked. Keep aside.
3. Fry beef bacon and onion, set aside.
4. Beat eggs lightly and add cream.
5. Add seasonings and stir until incorporated.
6. Place pieces of fried bacon onto pastry and cover with cream and egg filling.
7. Sprinkle with cheese and bake at 1800C until golden.