Rice Vermicelli Soup (Bee Hoon Soup) is more delicious with the spicy soy sauce. Rice Vermicelli Soup can be prepared easily and is ideal to feast guests.
Serving Suggestion: 8-12 pax
|60 g||Bird’s eye chili|
|4 tsp||Lime juice|
|4 tbsp||Sweet soy sauce|
- Blend all ingredients into fine texture.
- Set aside.
|600 g||Rice vermicelli, boiled and strained|
|300 g||Bean sprout, blanched|
|4 stalk||Chinese parsley, chopped|
|4 stalk||Spring onion, chopped|
|4 tbsp||Fried onion|
- Put some rice vermicelli in a bowl.Ladle in the soup.Put some of the shredded chicken, bean sprout, Chinese parsley, spring onion and fried onion.Ready to serve with soy sauce sambal.
|6 tbsp||Cooking oil|
|6 clove||Garlic, blended|
|1 inch||Ginger, blended|
|50 g||Soup spices powder|
|8 tbsp||TUMIX® Chicken Stock|
- Heat the cooking oil, fry cinnamon stick, star anise, cardamom pods and clove.
- Add in blended shallot, garlic and ginger. Stir-fry until fragrant.
- Add in the soup spices powder mix and fry until oil separated.
- Add in water and chicken. Let it boil.
- Season with TUMIX® Chicken Stock.
- When the chicken is cooked, remove from pot and shred it.