Thick and luring Rojak Mee Gravy is suitable to savour as evening meal. Rojak Mee recipe is easy to prepare, healthier and balanced.
Serving size: 4-6 person
Ingredient A: gravy
|25 stick||Dried chili, boiled|
|¾ cup||Cooking oil|
|1 tbsp||Dried shrimp|
|150 g||Peanuts, fried and grounded|
|1 tbsp||Tamarind paste, mixed with 2 cups of water and strained|
|2||Potatoes, blended with 1 cup of water|
|3 tbsp||TUMIX® Chicken Stock|
|100 g||Palm sugar|
|400 g||Yellow noodles, blanched|
|2||Tofu, fried and cut|
|3||Hard-boiled eggs, fried and cut into wedges|
|1||Potato, boiled and diced|
|½||Cucumber, thinly shredded|
|½||Turnip, small size, shredded|
- Blend onion, garlic, dried chili and dried shrimp with cooking oil.
- Pour in a pot, fry until oil separated.
- Add in peanut, mix until dry.
- Pour in tamarind paste mixture and stir well.
- Add in blended potatoes.
- Season with TUMIX® Chicken Stock and palm sugar.
- Stir until thicken.
- Place some noodle in a bowl, add the condiments and pour the gravy over. Ready to serve.