Salted Fish Fried Rice
Serving suggestion: 4-5 pax
|4 tbsp||Cooking oil|
|30 g||Mackerel salted fish, washed and diced|
|150 g||Chinese kale, cut|
|4 cups / 550 g||White rice|
|1 packet||SERI-AJI® Kampung Fried Rice Seasoning 26g|
- Heat cooking oil, fry the salted fish until crispy. Keep aside.
- Stir-fry Chinese kale until half cooked.
- Add in egg and stir-fry until it becomes scrambled egg.
- Add in rice and sprinkle 1 packet of SERI-AJI® Kampung Fried Rice Seasoning 26g.
- Add in fried salted fish, stir-fry until even. Serve hot.