Product Used for the Recipe
To watch the cooking video, please click
Serving suggestion: 4-5 Servings
|1 tbsp||Tamarind Paste|
|300 ml||Hot Water|
Ingredient A: blended
|¾ cup||Cooking Oil|
|40 g||Dried Chili, cut, remove seed and boiled|
|5 g||Shrimp Paste|
1. Heat the pan, sauté blended ingredients (A) until fragrant and oil rise on top.
2. Pour in tamarind paste diluted with hot water to mixture.
3. Season with salt, sugar and AJI-NO-MOTO®.
4. Simmer for 15 minutes, turn off heat and ready to serve.
5. Tip: Using some oil during blending of ingredients can reduce oil splatter while frying