Seafood Carbonara Spaghetti
Watch The Cooking Video
Seafood is a highly nutritious food group which is enjoyed in a variety of meals. Consuming seafood is linked to a lower risk of health conditions such as coronary heart disease (CHD), depression and liver cancer. One of these meals include Seafood Carbonara Spaghetti, which combines seafood with pasta and other ingredients to create a delicious and hearty dish. The great thing about this meal is that it requires very few ingredients, making it an easy recipe for any cook to prepare. It makes a perfect meal for six people, but you could easily serve this dish as an appetiser or even as a main course if you are serving more people.
|Enough||Water to boil|
|4 tbsp||Olive oil|
|100 g||Yellow onion, chopped|
|2 clove||Garlic, chopped|
|¼ tsp||Dried Oregano|
|6||Calamari, remove skin and ring cut|
|1 cup||Cooking cream|
|1 cup||Fresh milk|
|50 g||Parmesan cheese, grated|
|2 tsp||AJI-SHIO® Flavoured Black Pepper|
|1 ½ tsp||Salt or to taste|
- Boil the water with salt. Add in spaghetti and let it boil for 15 minutes, drained.
- Heat olive oil. Stir-fry the yellow onion, garlic and oregano.
- Add in prawn and calamari, sauté it for a while. Pour in cooking cream and fresh milk. Let it simmer.
- Add in parmesan cheese and mix well.
- Add in cooked spaghetti. Season with AJI-SHIO® Flavoured Black Pepper and salt. Mix well.
- Add in the yolks and mix well.
- Sprinkle the parsley and ready to serve.
This dish is more delicious when serve hot.
Product Used for the Recipe
AJI-SHIO® Flavoured Black Pepper Recipes