Seafood Fried Rice
|5 pcs||Squid, sliced|
|1 packet||SERI-AJI® Yong Chow Fried Rice Seasoning 26g|
|4 tbsp||Cooking oil|
|50 g||Carrot, diced|
|50 g||Long bean, diced|
|4 cups / 550g||White rice|
- Marinade squid and shrimp with SERI-AJI® Yong Chow Fried Rice Seasoning.
- Heat the cooking oil, stir-fry squid and shrimp until cooked. Set aside.
- In the same wok, add in carrot and long bean. Stir-fry for a while.
- Add in the eggs, stir-fry until cooked.
- Add in rice and sprinkle 1 packet of SERI-AJI® Yong Chow Fried Rice Seasoning 26g, stir-fry until even.
- Add in fried prawn and squid, mix well.
- Serve hot.
Product Used for the Recipe
Seri-Aji® Yangchow Fried Rice Recipes