Seafood Taufu Soup
Seafood Taufu soup is a special dish which combines several types of seafood and stew with tauhu. AJI-NO-MOTO® enhance the original taste of the seafood which makes the stew soup more delicious.
|300g||Soft taufu (1 box) – cut into cubes|
|100g||Enoki straw mushroom -root removed|
|200g||Prawns (medium) shell and dewein|
|100g||Fresh scallop – cut into cubes|
|2 Tbsp||Soya sauce|
|1 Tbsp||Sesame oil|
|1 Tsp||TUMIX® IKAN BILIS|
|½ Tsp||AJI-SHIO® Pepper|
|4 Tbsp||Potato starch powder|
- Pour 1.5 litres of water to boil.
- When water coming to a rolling boil, add taufu, enoki mushroom, prawns, crab meat and scallop.
- Stir and mix well gently.
- Pour in ingredient A, salt and soya sauce and simmer.
- Slowly add in ingredients B mix well.
- Add in the sesame oil.
- Dish out and serve immediately.
Tip: You may cook it in advance and heat up before serving.