|½ big||White onion, cubed|
|½ medium||Red capsicum, cubed|
|½ medium||Green capsicum, cubed|
|½ can||Canned chopped tomatoes|
|½ tbsp||Tomato puree|
|To taste||AJI-SHIO® Flavoured Black Pepper|
|2 tbsp||SERI-AJI® Masak Merah Seasoning|
|70 g||Sliced button mushrooms|
|1 tsp||Chilli flakes|
|1 tbsp||Sugar (optional)|
|50 g||Grated cheddar cheese|
1. Heat oil in a wok, sauté white onions until transparent.
2. Add in capsicums, tomato, canned tomatoes and tomato puree. Fry for 2 minutes.
3. Add in the AJI-SHIO® Flavoured Black Pepper, SERI-AJI® Masak Merah Seasoning, and button mushrooms, stir well.
4. Add in the chilli flakes and water. Taste for salt and sugar.
5. Break the eggs one by one into the wok. Let it over the lower heat.
6. Sprinkle the cheese on top, cover and cook for 5 minutes or until the eggs are set.
7. Gently dish out in a bowl and garnish with the coriander leaves.