Shorbetads (Dhal Soup)
A simple, delicious and healthy way to enjoy your Shorbetads (Dhal Soup). With only a few ingredients, this is the recipe you need.
|100 g||Red dhal, soaked for 4 hours|
|2 tbsp||TUMIX® Chicken Stock|
|1 pcs||Tomato, diced|
|1 pcs||Carrot, diced|
|2 tbsp||Olive oil|
|1 pcs||Onion, chopped|
|2 tsp||Cumin powder|
|1-2 tbsp||Lemon juice|
|Enough||AJI-SHIO® Flavoured Black Pepper|
- Put in soaked dhal, water, TUMIX® Chicken Stock, tomato and carrot into the pot and cook till boiling.
- Simmer over low heat until the dhal are tender. Keep warm and blend until smooth.
- Heat up the olive oil, and saute onion till golden brown.
- Put in cumin powder, lemon juice and AJI-SHIO® Flavoured Black Pepper. Switch off the fire.
- Pour into the dhal soup, mix well and cook for another 3 minutes.
Product Used for the Recipe
AJI-SHIO® Flavoured Pepper Recipes
TUMIX® Chicken Stock Recipes