Singapore Style Fried Rice Vermicelli
Singapore Style Fried Bee Hoon (Rice Vermicelli) recipe is a simple menu and is served at breakfast. Definitely a favorite for all because it tastes good and not spicy.
Serving Suggestion: 4-6 pax
|350 g||Rice Vermicelli, soaked|
|½ cup||Cooking oil|
|5 clove||Garlic, blended|
|150 g||Chicken meat, cut into small pieces|
|15 pieces||Prawn, cleaned|
|2 tsp||AJI-SHIO® Flavoured Black Pepper|
|½ tsp||Light soy sauce|
|1 ½ tsp||Salt|
|100 g||Mustard green, cut|
|100 g||Carrot, cut into 3 cm lengthwise|
- Heat the cooking oil and saute the shallot and garlic.
- Add in chicken slices and prawn. Stir-fry until cooked.
- In the pot, set aside the chicken and the prawn. Pour in egg and stir until cooked.
- Season with AJI-SHIO® Flavoured Black Pepper, light soy sauce and salt. Stir well.
- Add in rice vermicelli, vegetables and water. Mix well until the rice vermicelli cooked.
- Ready to serve.