|200 g||Wheat flour|
|½ tsp||Baking powder|
|½ tsp||Bicarbonate soda|
|80 g||Castor sugar|
|80 g||Crushed almonds|
|¼ tsp||Ammonia bicarbonate|
|100 ml||Cooking oil|
|1 tbsp||SERI AJI® Masak Merah Seasoning|
|Some||Whole almonds (for garnishing)|
|1 no||Egg yolk, mix with 50 ml water (for brushing)|
- Sieve the flour together with baking powder and bicarbonate soda.
- Add in the rest of the ingredients and lightly knead to a soft dough.
- Roll into small rounds, lightly press. Place onto lightly greased tray, brush egg yolk and place an almond on each cookie, brush another time.
- Bake in preheated oven 180‘C for 20 – 25 mins, or until golden brown.
- Allow to cool before storing into airtight container.