|½||Chicken, cut into bite size, washed and drained|
|1 tsp||TUMIX® Chicken Stock Seasoning|
|½ tsp||AJI-SHIO® Flavoured Pepper|
|3 tbsp||Sesame oil|
|3 tbsp||Tapai pulut (sweet fermented glutinous rice) (recipe is attached below)|
|2 tbsp||Ground ginger|
|2 tbsp||Ground onion|
|1 tbsp||Ground garlic|
|1 tbsp||Ground salted soya bean (taucheong)|
|10 - 15||Chopped chilli padi|
- Season chicken with TUMIX® Chicken Stock Seasoning and AJI-SHIO® Flavoured Pepperfor 5 mins.
- Heat oil & sesame oil in a pan. Saute ingredients (B) till fragrant. Add in tapai and chicken. Stir-fry until well-coated.
- Fry till quite dry. DO NOT add water. Garnish with Chinese celery and serve with white rice.
|2 cups||Glutinous rice, washed & soaked overnight in cold water|
|2 nos||Ragi (sweet rice cake)|
|1 pc||Banana leaf|
- Line a steamer with banana leaf, steam glutinous rice on high heat till half cooked. The rice should be grainy. Allow to cool completely.
- Place ragi onto a greaseproof paper and roll with a rolling pin till fine.
- When rice is completely cool, spoon into a ceramic casserole, sprinkle in the ground ragi and mix well. Cover and wrap the casserole with cloth and allow to ferment for 2–3 days.
- After 2–3 days, unwrap the casserole and wrap into individual banana leaves or container and place in the fridge. Or leave the casserole covered and put in the fridge. Ready for serving or cooking.