Product Used for the Recipe
Spring rolls recipe is very interesting because it is rich with filling of chicken and shrimp. Perfect as an appetizer and afternoon tea menu. It is also easy to prepare.
|300 g||Chicken meat|
|1 packet||Spring roll skin|
|Some||Wheat flour, mix with water|
|Some||Pasley for garnishing|
|150 g||Prawn meat, diced|
|50 g||Red carrot, diced|
|3||Water chestnuts, diced|
|1 tsp||AJI-SHIO® Flavoured Pepper or to taste|
|1 tbsp||Oyster sauce|
|1 sprig||Chopped spring onion|
|1 sprig||Chinese cabbage, finely sliced|
1. Blend chicken meat in the blender until fine.
2. In a bowl, add in all the ingredients (A) with blended meat and mix well.
3. Scoop the filling onto the corner of the spring roll skin.
4. Wrap the spring roll and use a bit of flour mixture to stick the end.
5. Heat oil, deep fry the spring roll until golden brown and the filling is cooked.
6. Drip the oil and served immediately with any sauce.