Chinese New Year Recipes!
|½ tsp||AJI-SHIO® Flavoured Pepper|
Ingredients A: Sauce
|2 pcs||Chinese black bushroom, soak in water|
|20 g||Preserved salted vegetable, soak in hot water|
|10 g||Young ginger, julienne|
|1 packet||Square beancurd, cubed|
|2 tbsp||TUMIX® Ikan Bilis (Anchovy)|
|2 pcs||Salted plum|
- Marinate fish with AJI-SHIO® Flavoured Pepper, steam it until cooked. Remove the water and keep aside.
- Cut the Chinese black mushroom and salted vegetable into stripes.
- Cut the tomato, remove seeds and sliced.
- In a pot, add in some oil and saute mushroom and salted vegetable.
- Add in the rest of ingredients (A), cook until boiling.
- Pour the sauce onto steamed fish and serve warm.