Stir-Fried Eggy Cabbage
Balance diet with cabbage and eggs, it must be one of favorite dish for kids. For mothers who are always looking for giving balance diet to their kids to eat vegetables, you must try the recipe with Rasa Sifu™, it gives extra flavors and hints of oyster sweetness to the vegetables. The taste of cabbage now become tastier with Rasa Sifu™.
|3 tbsp||Cooking oil|
|1 no||Shallot, sliced|
|2 cloves||Garlic, minced|
|250 g||Cabbage, thinly sliced|
|80 g||Carrot, cut julienned|
|½ no||Red chili, slanting cut|
|4 nos||Eggs, beaten|
|2 tsp||Rasa Sifu™ All-In-One Seasoning|
- Heat oil and stir-fry shallot and garlic until fragrant.
- Add in carrot and stir-fry until almost cooked.
- Add in cabbage and red chili, stir-fry until almost cooked.
- Push the cabbage aside, add in beaten eggs.
- Let the eggs be half-cooked, then mix all together.
- Season with Rasa Sifu™ and mix well.
- Ready to serve.