Watch The Cooking Video
Feel wasted of the compressed rice leftover from your first Eid dishes? Do not throw away! Add some simple ingredients and stir-fry, then it can become a new dish. Stir-fried 'Lontong' is easy to prepare and delicious.
|4 tbsp||Cooking oil|
|2 pcs||Red onion, sliced|
|2 tbsp||Chili paste|
|1 tbsp||Chili sauce|
|100 g||Chinese mustard, separate the leaves and stems|
|50g||Carrot, sliced matchstick|
|200 g||Chicken breast meat, cut into cubes|
|3 stalks||Fish cake, sliced|
|3||Compressed rice, large sized, cut into cubes|
|3 tbsp||Sweet soy sauce|
|2½ tsp||Rasa Sifu™ All In One Seasoning|
|½ tsp||AJI-SHIO® Flavoured Pepper|
|1 stalk||Red chili, slice|
|2 strings||Celery leaf, chopped|
|2 tbsp||Fried shallot|
- Heat cooking oil. Stir-fry onion, chili paste and chili sauce until the oil rise on top.
- Add Chinese mustard stem, chicken breast meat and fish cake. Stir-fry until fully cooked.
- Push aside all ingredients in the pan, add eggs and fry until it almost cooked.
- Add compressed rice, chinese mustard, carrot and sweet soy sauce. Stir-fry until evenly distributed.
- Season with Rasa Sifu™ All In One Seasoning and AJI-SHIO® Flavoured Pepper.
- Sprinkle condiments on top and ready to serve.
Product Used for the Recipe
AJI-SHIO® Flavoured Pepper Recipes
Rasa Sifu® Recipes