Stir-Fried Mushroom with Chinese Celery
Serving suggestion: 4-5 pax
|2 tbsp||Cooking oil|
|2 clove||Garlic, sliced|
|100 g||Carrot, sliced|
|200 g||Oyster mushroom|
|2 stalk||Chinese celery, roughly cut|
|½ tbsp||Rasa Sifu™ All In One Seasoning|
- Heat cooking oil, fry shallot and garlic until golden.
- Add in carrot. Stir until half-cooked.
- Add in water. Stir well.
- Add in oyster mushroom and stir-fry until slightly soften.
- Season with Rasa Sifu™. Stir until even.
- Add in Chinese celery. Stir for a while before turning off the heat.
- Ready to serve.