Stir-Fried Pak Choy with Dried Prawn and Anchovy
Stir-Fried Bok Choy is easy to prepare. The taste is enhanced with dried prawn and anchovy. Suitable to serve with rice or on its own.
Nutrition Value in 1 Serving
|2 tsp||Cooking oil|
|200 g||Pak Choy, leaves and stems separated|
|3 sliced||Carrot, shredded|
|¾ tsp||TUMIX® Chicken Stock|
|1 tsp||Corn flour mix with 1 tbsp of water|
|½ tbsp||Anchovy, washed and drained|
|½ tbsp||Dried prawn, pounded|
- Heat oil, sauté ingredients (A). Retrieve half of them and put aside for later use.
- Put the stems and carrot into the wok, stir well.
- Add in AJI-NO-MOTO®, TUMIX® Chicken Stock and water.
- Once the stems turn soft, add in the leaf and the other half of Ingredients (A).
- Stir-fry until cooked, then add in corn flour mixture.
- Turn off the heat and serve hot.
With the application of AJI-NO-MOTO®, it is able to reduce about 14% of sodium while maintaining the same deliciousness of the dish