|1 tsp||Olive oil|
|A pinch of||Sakt|
|1 tbsp||Sage leaves, chopped|
|100 g||Deboned chicken drumstick, shredded|
|3||Button mushrooms, sliced|
|1/2||Red capsicum, diced|
Seasonings – combined:
|1/8 tsp||AJI-SHIO® Flavoured Black Pepper|
|3/4 tsp||TUMIX® Chicken Stock Seasoning|
|2 tbsp||Balsamic vinegar|
|A few dashes of||AJI-SHIO® Flavoured Black Pepper|
- Cook penne in a pot of water with 1 teaspoon olive oil and a dash of salt added until al dente. Drain and put aside.
- Heat a frying pan, melt butter and put in onion, garlic and sage. Fry for a while until fragrant.
- Add in mushrooms and chicken. Continue to fry well.
- Add combined seasoning and bring to a simmering boil.
- Add penne and capsicum. Toss and fry well. Sprinkle over with parsley to mix.
- Dish out into individual serving plates. Add a few dashes of AJI-SHIO® Flavoured Black Pepper and serve immediately.