Stir-Fried Vegetables with Beef
Serving suggestion: 4-5 pax
|150 g||Beef, sliced thinly|
|1 tbsp||Rasa Sifu™ All In One Seasoning|
|3 tbsp||Cooking oil|
|3 cloves||Garlic, chopped|
|100 g||Carrot, sliced|
|100 g||Shitake mushroom, sliced|
- Marinate beef with ½ tbsp of Rasa Sifu™.
- Heat cooking oil, stir-fry the beef until crispy.
- Add in garlic, sauté until crispy.
- Add in carrot and water. Mix well.
- Add in broccoli and shitake mushroom. Stir-fried until cooked.
- Season with ½ tbsp of Rasa Sifu™. Mix well.
- Ready to serve.