Simple and delicious Stuffed Crab recipe because it is cooked using easily available ingredients and soft crab meat. These Stuffed Crabs are also healthier and suitable for the elderly and children.
Nutrition Value in 1 Serving
|8 nos||Medium small flower crabs|
|8 pcs||Crab shells, cleaned and dried|
|2||Egg white, for coating|
|Some||Breadcrumbs, for coating|
|200 g||Minced chicken|
|50 g||Coconut milk|
|5 - 6 pcs||Kaffir leaves, finely shredded|
|1/2 tsp||AJI-NO-MOTO® Umami Seasoning|
|1 tsp||Black pepper powder|
|1 tbsp||Fish sauce|
Ingredients B: to grind
|4 - 5 pcs||Shallots|
|3 - 4 slices||Ginger|
|2 - 3 sprigs||Coriander roots and leaves|
- Steam crabs and flake off the meat.
- In a large bowl, mix together crabmeat, ingredients (A) and (B) to a gluey paste.
- Stuff the paste into the crab shells.
- Glaze the top with egg white and coat lightly with breadcrumbs.
- Heat oil and fry till golden brown with medium fire.
With the application of AJI-NO-MOTO®, it is able to reduce about 15% of sodium while maintaining the same deliciousness of the dish.