Superior Fish Soup
Serving suggestion: 8-10 pax
|3 tbsp||Cooking oil|
|30 g||Ginger, sliced|
|250 g||Fish bones|
|2½ tbsp||TUMIX® Anchovy Stock|
|1 tbsp||AJI-SHIO® Flavoured Pepper|
|100 g||Yam, cut into bite size & deep-fried|
|500 g||Red snapper fish fillet, cut into medium slice|
|500 g||Grouper fish fillet, cut into medium slice|
|12 pcs||Fish paste roll (Yee Pei)|
|12 pcs||Fish wanton (Yee Kiew)|
|6 pcs||Straw mushrooms, cut into half|
|2 tbsp||Evaporated milk|
|Some||Goji Berry, soaked for garnishing|
|Some||Chopped coriander leaf, for garnishing|
|Some||Chopped spring onion, for garnishing|
1. Heat the cooking oil, fry the ginger with fish bones until slightly golden.
2. Pour in water and let it simmer for 20-30 minutes.
3. Season with TUMIX® Anchovy Stock and AJI-SHIO® Flavoured Pepper.
4. Remove the fish bones.
5. Add in yam, fish fillets, fish paste rolls, fish wantons, fish balls and mushrooms. Bring to a rolling boil.
6. Pour in evaporated milk and garnish with goji berries, chopped coriander leaf and spring onion.
7. Ready to serve.