Sweet and Sour Fish
Sweet and Sour Fish is a well-liked dish because it is delicious and appealing to the eyes.
Nutrition Value in 1 Serving
|5 pcs / 1 kg||Black pomfret|
|1 tsp||Turmeric powder|
|1 ½ tbsp||Cooking oil|
|1 tsp||Chopped garlic|
|1/2 / 60 g||Yellow onion, cubed|
|1/2 / 60 g||Red capsicum, cubed|
|1/2 / 60 g||Green capsicum, cubed|
|1/2 / 60 g||Cucumbers, cubed|
|3 tbsp||Chili sauce|
|3 tbsp||Tomato sauce|
- Marinate fish with turmeric powder for 30 minutes.
- Deep fry fish until golden brown and cooked. Keep aside.
- Heat oil, saute garlic, onion, capsicums and cucumber, stir well.
- Add in all ingredients (A), bring to a boil.
- Pour sauce over the fried fish and serve.
With the application of AJI-NO-MOTO®, it is able to reduce about 9% of sodium while maintaining the same deliciousness of the dish.