A crunchy delicacy stuffed with delicious filling, be ready for a mouth-watering indulgence when the succulent filling oozing out the moment you have the first bite. TUMIX® Chicken Stock Seasoning essentially enhances the taste you will never forget.
|120 g||Plain flour|
|80 g||Plain flour|
|1 Egg yolk||beaten with a little water|
- Combine all ingredients (A) in a mixing bowl. Mix into a dough. Leave to rest for 15 mins.
- Combine all ingredients (B) together until smooth.
- Cut both dough (A) and (B) into equal portions. Wrap up dough (B) with dough (A) (see demonstration for steps).
- After the final step, flatten the dough and place 1 tbsp of fillings in the centre. Pinch to seal opening.
- Place the puffs on a greased baking tray. Brush with glaze and sprinkle some sesame seeds over.
- Bake in preheated oven at 200° C for 15 – 20 mins or until golden brown.
|150 g||Chicken breast, diced|
|1||Soaked Chinese mushroom, diced|
|50 g||Onion, diced|
|50 g||Yam bean, shredded|
|1 tbsp||Sesame oil|
|1 clove||Garlic, chopped|
|1 tbsp||Oyster sauce|
|¼ tsp||AJI-SHIO® Flavoured Pepper|
|1 tsp||Meat curry powder|
|1 tsp||TUMIX® Chicken Stock Seasoning|
|1 tbsp||Sugar or to taste|
|¼ tsp||Dark soy sauce|
|1 tbsp||Tapioca flour|
- Marinate chicken and mushroom with oyster sauce, salt, AJI-SHIO® Flavoured Pepper and meat curry powder for at least 20 minutes.
- Heat sesame oil, fry garlic for a while and add yam bean. Toss and fry well. Pour in water and simmer until yam bean is almost soft.
- Add in marinated chicken mixture and onion. Stir-fry for a while.
- Mix in sugar, TUMIX® Chicken Stock Seasoning and dark soy sauce. Sprinkle in additional (just enough) water to moisten the mixture. Cook until meat is tender. Lastly add tapioca flour to thicken the fillings.