To watch the cooking video, please click here
|½ packet (200g)||Spaghetti|
|8 pieces||Prawn (parted in the middle and cleaned)|
|3 pieces||Squid (cleaned and cut into rings)|
|2 tbsp (24g)||SERI-AJI® Tom Yam Seasoning|
|2 stalks||Lemongrass (cut into two and pounded)|
|4 pieces||Kaffir Lime Leaves (shredded)|
|4 cloves||Garlic (finely chopped)|
|2||Bird’s Eye Chili (finely chopped)|
|1||Tomato (cored and diced)|
|1 tbsp||Fish Sauce|
|To taste||Sugar, Salt and Olive Oil|
Coriander Leaves, Red Chili and Lime
- Boil the water and put in the spaghetti with little olive oil. Cook until the spaghetti is tender.
- Heat the olive oil and sauté garlic and lemongrass until fragrant.
- Add in the prawns and squid and stir-fry until it is cooked. Set aside.
- Heat the olive oil and add in the cooked lemongrass.
- Sauté garlic, bird’s eye chili, fish sauce and SERI-AJI® Tom Yam Seasoning until fragrant.
- Add in water with cooked spaghetti.
- Stir well and add in a pinch of salt and sugar to taste.
- Add in kaffir lime leaves and diced tomatoes.
- Add in the cooked seafood and mix well.
- Plate the spaghetti and garnish it with chopped coriander leaves, red chili, and lime.
Tips: Squeeze a little lime juice in order to enhance the spiciness and sourness.