|2 cups||Cooked rice|
|2 tbsp||Carrot, finely diced|
|2 tbsp||Onion, finely diced|
|3||Prawns, shelled & diced|
|1 tbsp||Ginger, finely sliced|
|2 tbsp||Sesame oil|
|1 tbsp||SERI AJI® Black Pepper Seasoning|
|1 tsp||SERI AJI® Masak Merah Seasoning|
|2||Eggs (Grade A), mixed with ½ tsp salt and a dash of AJI-SHIO® Flavoured Pepper, lightly beaten|
|1 tbsp||Spring onion, chopped|
|1 tbsp||Red chilli, diced|
- Heat sesame oil and sauté ginger until fragrant and golden. Dish out and put aside.
- Add a little more sesame oil. Fry onion until aromatic. Add in prawns and carrot. Sauté well.
- Add in rice and seasoning (A). Continue to fry well until aromatic. Dish out and put aside.
- Heat oil in a non-stick saucepan. Pour in beaten egg mixture (B). Swirl the pan to spread the mixture evenly. Fry until egg is set. Carefully lift up the omelette onto a flat plate.
- Scoop up fried rice over and wrap up the rice. Transfer wrapped-up rice onto a serving plate.
- Make a cut across and open up the flap. Sprinkle over with ginger, spring onion and red chilli. Serve at once.