Turmeric Chicken Fried Rice
Watch The Cooking Video
A different fried rice dish than others. Delicious turmeric fried chicken, full of spice with fried rice that is easy to prepare.
Ingredients: Turmeric Chicken
|Chicken meat, cut into cube
|Seri-Aji® Multipurpose Seasoning 26g
|Long beans, cut into 3 cm
|Carrot, cut into 3 cm matchstick
|Yellow onion, sliced
Ingredients: Fried Rice
|Red onion, sliced
|Spring onion, cut
|Seri-Aji® Chicken Flavour Fried Rice 26g
Method: Turmeric Chicken
- Mix well chicken meat with Seri-Aji® Multipurpose Seasoning 26g. Keep aside.
- Heat up oil in a wok, fry chicken meat until cooked and crisp. Remove and drain the oil.
- In the same wok add long beans, carrots and yellow onions, fry until cooked. Remove and drain the oil. Mix with fried chicken meat.
- Ready to serve with fried rice.
Method: Fried Rice
- Heat oil in a wok, fry red onion and spring onion until fragrant.
- Push all the ingredients aside in the wok, add the egg and fry until almost cooked.
- Add rice and Seri-Aji® Chicken Flavour Fried Rice 26g. Stir-fry until evenly distributed.
- Ready to serve with turmeric chicken.
Product Used for the Recipe
Seri-Aji® Chicken Flavour Fried Rice Recipes