|50 g||Abalone mushroom (small), shredded|
|20 g||Fresh wood ear fungus, shredded|
|60 g||Carrot, shredded|
|3||Water chestnut, peeled and shredded|
|1 stalk||Coriander leaves, chopped|
|2 tbsp||Rolled oats|
|1||Tomato, cut into pieces|
Ingredients A: seasoning
|½ tsp||AJI-SHIO® Flavoured Pepper|
|½ tbsp||Light soy sauce|
|1 tsp||Light soy sauce|
Ingredients B: batter (mixed well)
|1 tbsp||Plain flour|
- Put abalone mushroom, fresh wood ear fungus, carrot and water chestnut into a wok, stir well. Add in seasoning (A) and bring to boil.
- Mash tofu, add in vegetable mixture, coriander leaves and oats. Stir well.
- Divide tofu mixture into small portions, shape into a ball and flatten to form patty.
- Coat the veggie patty with batter (B) and bread crumb.
- Pan-fry over low heat until golden yellow on both sides.
- Cut burger bun into 2, put some lettuce, tofu patty and tomato. Serve.
- Nice to eat with salad sauce.