Vietnamese Lemongrass Chicken
|600 g||Chicken breast/thigh, deboned & cut into cutlets of 3-4 cm|
|1 tbsp||TUMIX® Ikan Bilis (Anchovy) Seasoning|
|2 tsp||Lime juice|
|3 cloves||Garlic, finely crushed|
|1 packet||SERI-AJI® Yangchow Fried Rice Mix|
|1 tbsp||Meat curry powder|
|3 tbsp||Cooking oil|
|2||Lemongrass (soft part only), finely chopped|
|3||Shallot, thinly sliced|
|3||Red chilli, seeded & finely chopped|
|1 stalk||Spring onion, for garnishing|
- Mix ingredients (A) together, marinate for 15 minutes.
- Combine sugar with 1 tbsp of water over low heat, until sugar is dissolved.
- Let it turn caramel colour. Add in 2 tbsp of water. Pour mixture into bowl.
- Heat up oil, sauté lemongrass, shallot and red chilli until fragrant.
- Add in chicken and caramel. Stir well until chicken is cooked and the sauce thickens. Add in salt to taste.
- Garnish with spring onion.