Serving suggestion: 4-5 pax
Ingredients (A): marinade
|4 tbsp||Olive oil|
|5 tsp||Lemon juice|
|2 tbsp||AJI-SHIO® Flavoured Black Pepper|
|200 g||Carrot, shredded|
|200 g||Purple cabbage, shredded|
|5 pieces||Boneless chicken thigh|
|10 pieces||White bread|
|10 pieces||Romaine lettuce|
- Mix ingredients (A) until well combined.
- Mix carrot well with 1 tbsp of marinade (A). Put aside.
- Mix purple cabbage well with 1 tbsp of marinade (A). Put aside.
- Marinate boneless chicken thigh with remaining marinade (A).
- Grill the chicken until cooked.
- Fried the egg with some oil.
- Place one piece of bread on cling wrap.
- Spread some mayonnaise, place a piece on romaine lettuce leaves, some purple cabbage, 1 pieces of grill chicken, 2 slices of tomato, fried egg and some carrot.
- Place another pieces of romaine lettuce leaves and close with another piece of bread which have been spread with mayonnaise.
- Lightly press the sandwich and wrap nicely.
- Cut the sandwich into two part and ready to serve.