Product Used for the Recipe
To watch the cooking video, please click
Ingredients (A): marinade
|4 tbsp||Olive oil|
|5 tsp||Lemon juice|
|2 tbsp||AJI-SHIO® Flavoured Black Pepper|
|200 g||Carrot, shredded|
|200 g||Purple cabbage, shredded|
|5 pieces||Boneless chicken thigh|
|10 pieces||White bread|
|10 pieces||Romaine lettuce|
1. Mix ingredients (A) until well combined.
2. Mix carrot well with 1 tbsp of marinade (A). Put aside.
3. Mix purple cabbage well with 1 tbsp of marinade (A). Put aside.
4. Marinate boneless chicken thigh with remaining marinade (A).
5. Grill the chicken until cooked.
6. Fried the egg with some oil.
7. Place one piece of bread on cling wrap.
8. Spread some mayonnaise, place a piece on romaine lettuce leaves, some purple cabbage, 1 pieces of grill chicken, 2 slices of tomato, fried egg and some carrot.
9. Place another pieces of romaine lettuce leaves and close with another piece of bread which have been spread with mayonnaise.
10. Lightly press the sandwich and wrap nicely.
11. Cut the sandwich into two part and ready to serve.