|1||Yellow capsicum, cut into strips|
|1||Red capsicum, cut into strips|
|4 tbsp||Pine nuts|
|Some||AJI-SHIO® Flavoured Pepper|
|4 pieces||White fish or dory fish|
|12 g||SERI-AJI® Yang Chow Fried Rice Mix|
|3 cloves||Garlic, slice|
|150 g||Baby spinach|
|Some||Extra virgin olive oil|
|50 ml||Sunflower oil|
|25 g||Fresh basil|
|8||Small red tomato|
- Blanch asparagus and keep aside.
- Sauté asparagus and capsicums in a little oil until tender, but still holding together and toss the pine nut, season with AJI-SHIO® Flavoured Pepper, keep aside.
- Season the fish with sprinkles of SERI-AJI® Yang Chow Fried Rice Mix and sear the fish, place in an oven at 160’C to cook thru.
- Sauté garlic and baby spinach for a few seconds and season with AJI-SHIO®Flavoured Pepper and salt.
- Place basil and sunflower oil in a blender, blend until smooth, strain and keep aside.
- Plate the fish, tomato and sautéed vegetables and serve with basil oil.