What are BCAAs?
- BCAAs consist of 3 essential amino acids, named Valine, Leucine and Isoleucine.
- BCAAs cannot be produced by the human body but can be obtained from appropriate food intake.
- Usually, high protein food requires hours to digest and absorb, while amino acids from aminoVITAL® take only 30 minutes to be absorbed by the body.
When to take?
- We recommend to drink 1 pouch ,30 minutes before exercise. This will get your body ready and support your sport training.
- However, aminoVITAL® is under the food category and has no specific intake amount, it should be consumed appropriately according to the body condition or exercise level.
- If you involve in endurance sports such as a full marathon, cycling, hiking, 2 or 3 pouches per day or 1 pouch every 3-4 hours is recommended.