Ingredient A: gravy
Dried chili, boiled
Peanuts, fried and grounded
Tamarind paste, mixed with 2 cups of water and strained
Potatoes, blended with 1 cup of water
TUMIX® Chicken Stock
|Yellow noodles, blanched
Tofu, fried and cut
Hard-boiled eggs, fried and cut into wedges
Potato, boiled and diced
Cucumber, thinly shredded
Turnip, small size, shredded
1. Blend onion, garlic, dried chili and dried shrimp with cooking oil.
2. Pour in a pot, fry until oil separated.
3. Add in peanut, mix until dry.
4. Pour in tamarind paste mixture and stir well.
5. Add in blended potatoes.
6. Season with TUMIX® Chicken Stock and palm sugar.
7. Stir until thicken.
8. Place some noodle in a bowl, add the condiments and pour the gravy over. Ready to serve.