Serving Suggestion: 4-6 pax
350 g Rice Vermicelli, soaked
½ cup Cooking oil
7 Shallots, blended
5 clove Garlic, blended
150 g Chicken meat, cut into small pieces
15 pieces Prawn, cleaned
2 tsp AJI-SHIO® Flavoured Black Pepper
½ tsp Light soy sauce
1 ½ tsp Salt
100 g Mustard green, cut
100 g Carrot, cut into 3 cm lengthwise
½ cup Water
1. Heat the cooking oil and saute the shallot and garlic.
2. Add in chicken slices and prawn. Stir-fry until cooked.
3. In the pot, set aside the chicken and the prawn. Pour in egg and stir until cooked.
4. Season with AJI-SHIO® Flavoured Black Pepper, light soy sauce and salt. Stir well.
5. Add in rice vermicelli, vegetables and water. Mix well until the rice vermicelli cooked.
6. Ready to serve.