To watch the cooking video, please click here
|1 kg||Cassava / tapioca (peeled and boil until tender)|
|350 gm||white tofu (coarsely crushed)|
|150 gm||wheat flour|
|750 gm||breadcrumbs (to wrap)|
|3 nos||eggs (beaten)|
|10 gm||fresh coriander leaves (finely chopped)|
|A pinch||salt and white pepper|
|200 gm||Cheddar cheese (diced)|
|Adequate||cooking oil (for frying)|
- Crush the boiled cassava in a bowl and mix it with the crushed white tofu.
- Combine the eggs, wheat flour, coriander leaves, AJI-NO-MOTO®, salt and white pepper.
- Keep some flour for the wrap batter. When the ingredients are well-mixed, shape it and flatten it.
- Put the cheddar cheese on it and roll it into golf-sized ball.
- Sprinkle a little bit of flour onto the balls
- Brush the surface with egg wash and cover it with breadcrumbs.
- Heat oil in a frying pan and fry until golden-brown.