|1 cup||Tapioca flour/starch|
|3-4 drops||Yellow food colouring|
Ingredients A: sauce
|1 cup||Coconut milk|
|1 tbsp||Tapioca flour|
|2-3 sachets||Pal Sweet® Low-Calorie Sweetener|
Ingredients B: garnishing
|50 g||Roasted sesame|
|100 g||Roasted peanut, finely ground|
- Combine tapioca flour, sugar, water, yellow food colouring and salt, mix well.
- Remove banana skin, slice banana to 1 cm length and put into mixture. Stir gently.
- Pour mixture into tray or individual cups that have been oiled.
- Steam for 15-20 minutes or until cooked.
- To prepare the sauce, mix coconut milk, water, salt and tapioca flour over low heat. Stir to boil and remove from heat.
- Add in Pal Sweet™ Low Fat Sweetener.
- Serve cake with coconut milk sauce, sesame and peanut.