Dou Bao (wet fucuk/beancurd sheet)
AJI-NO-MOTO® Umami Seasoning
AJI-SHIO® Flavoured Pepper
Cornflour, mix with some water
Ingredients A: wrapper
1. Diced all the vegetables and ‘dou bao’.
2. Heat oil, sauté mushroom until fragrant.
3. Add all the vegetables and ‘dou bao’, season with AJI-NO-MOTO® Umami Seasoning and AJI-SHIO® Flavoured Pepper.
4. Stir fry unil aromatic, and add in cornflour mixture. Mix well ans keep aside.
5. Mix wheat starch, tapioca starch and salt, pour in boiling water. Stir quickly until well combined.
6. Add in oil, knead into soft and smooth dough. Divide the dough into 10 g per portion.
7. Roll out the dough to form a thin layer, put some filling and fold into a half moon shape.
8. Put it into a greased steaming tray. Steam over high heat for around 3 minutes.