|Enough||Oil for frying|
|8 pcs||Chicken wings, cut into 2|
Ingredients B: flour mixture
|2 tsp||SERI-AJI® All Purpose Seasoning for Deep Frying|
Ingredients C: sauce
|¼ cup||Hot sauce/chilli sauce|
|½ tsp||AJI-SHIO® Flavoured Pepper|
|½ tsp||Garlic powder|
|1 tsp||Cayenne pepper|
- Combine all ingredients (B) in a small bowl.
- Make sure all the chicken wings are dry.
- Place the chicken wings into a large bowl and sprinkle the flour mixture over the chicken wings, coating each wing evenly.
- Put the chicken wings in refrigerator for 30 minutes (this helps flour mixture to stick to the chicken wings).
- Heat oil, fry for 10-15 mins or until the chicken wings turn brown.
- Remove chicken wings from oil to a kitchen paper to drain.
- For the sauce, heat butter in a small saucepan over low heat until melted.
- Add in the rest of ingredients (C) and mix well. Remove from heat.
- Put the chicken wings into a large bowl, add sauce and stir.
- Coat all the chicken wings evenly.