Product Used for the Recipe
Tender fried wings tossed in a hot sauce
|Enough||Oil for frying|
|8 pcs||Chicken wings, cut into 2|
Ingredients B: flour mixture
|2 tsp||SERI-AJI® All Purpose Seasoning for Deep Frying|
Ingredients C: sauce
|¼ cup||Hot sauce/chilli sauce|
|½ tsp||AJI-SHIO® Flavoured Pepper|
|½ tsp||Garlic powder|
|1 tsp||Cayenne pepper|
1. Combine all ingredients (B) in a small bowl.
2. Make sure all the chicken wings are dry.
3. Place the chicken wings into a large bowl and sprinkle the flour mixture over the chicken wings, coating each wing evenly.
4. Put the chicken wings in refrigerator for 30 minutes (this helps flour mixture to stick to the chicken wings).
5. Heat oil, fry for 10-15 mins or until the chicken wings turn brown.
6. Remove chicken wings from oil to a kitchen paper to drain.
7. For the sauce, heat butter in a small saucepan over low heat until melted.
8. Add in the rest of ingredients (C) and mix well. Remove from heat.
9. Put the chicken wings into a large bowl, add sauce and stir.
10. Coat all the chicken wings evenly.