Serving suggestion: 4-6 pax
Tool: Shell snack mould
|2 cups||Plain flour|
|3 tsp||SERI-AJI® Multipurpose Seasoning|
|3 tbsp||Coconut milk|
|2 sprigs||Curry leaves|
|3 tsp||Cheese Powder|
- Combine plain flour and SERI-AJI® Multipurpose Seasoning, mix thoroughly.
- Put in butter and stir well.
- Add in egg and mix well.
- Pour in coconut milk and water, knead to form a dough.
- Take a small pinch of dough, shape into ball. Press it on the mould. Roll it. Repeat until done.
- Heat up oil. Under low heat, fry curry leaves together with doh rolls until golden brown.
- Set aside to cool, then sprinkle cheese powder on top. Mix well evenly. Ready to serve.