Chicken Burger With Sautéed Mushroom
A delicious combo of juicy chicken burger with buttery and peppery sautéed mushroom. For mushroom lovers, this one is for you!
|4 pcs||Chicken/beef burger patty|
|24 shakes||AJI-SHIO® Flavoured Pepper|
|4 no||Burger bun, cut into 2 and spread margarine|
|4 pcs||Lettuce (or shredded cabbage – optional)|
|8 shakes||AJI-SHIO® Flavoured Black Pepper|
Ingredients: Sautéed Mushroom
|1 no||Yellow Onion|
|200 g||Canned button mushroom, sliced|
|½ tsp||AJI-SHIO® Flavoured Black Pepper|
Method: Sautéed Mushroom
- Melt margarine in a pan, add yellow onion and garlic, then stir-fry until browned.
- Add button mushroom, mix well then season with AJI-SHIO® Flavoured Black Pepper. Stir-fry until mushroom cooked through.
- Divide into 4 portions for 4 sets of burgers.
- Heat the cooking oil. Grill burger patty over medium heat until cooked through. Shake AJI-SHIO® Flavoured Pepper 3 times on both sides of patty during cooking. Keep aside.
- Toast the bun until slightly golden brown both sides.
- On bottom bun, pipe on mayonnaise, place lettuce, burger patty, sauteed mushroom, then pipe mayonnaise and top with 2 shakes of AJI-SHIO® Flavoured Black Pepper. Then place the top bun.
Store sautéed mushrooms in a shallow airtight container and store in the refrigerator. It will last for 3 to 5 days in the refrigerator.