Product Used for the Recipe
|1 tbsp||Olive oil|
|350 g||Minced beef|
|1 tsp||SERI-AJI® Black Pepper Seasoning|
|1 tsp||TUMIX® Chicken Stock, mixed with 80 ml water|
|2 tsp||Corn flour|
|1 tbsp||Worcestershire sauce|
Ingredients A: dough
|2-3 tbsp||Cold water|
1. Heat oil, sauté onion and minced garlic. Add minced beef, potato and carrot.
2. Cook until potato is slightly tender. Add in SERI-AJI® Black Pepper Seasoning.
3. Combine corn flour with 2 tbsp of stock and add to pan with remaining stock. Add worcestershire sauce.
4. Bring to a boil and cook for 2 minutes, until slightly thick.
5. To make pastry, rub butter and shortening into flour until sandy texture is obtained
6. Add enough cold water to make a dough.
7. Refrigerate for one hour before using.