Serving suggestion: 4-5 pax
|4 tbsp||Cooking oil|
|100 g||Water spinach, cut into 3cm|
|4 cups / 550 g||White rice|
|1 packet||SERI-AJI® KAW Kampung Fried Rice Seasoning 26g|
1. Heat cooking oil, fry the anchovy until crispy. Put aside.
2. With the same oil, fry the eggs until it becomes scrambled.
3. Add in water spinach, stir fry for a while.
4. Add in rice and sprinkle 1 packet of SERI-AJI® KAW Kampung Fried Rice Seasoning, stir-fry until even.
5. Add in fried anchovy, stir for a while. Serve hot.
Tips: By using cold rice, the fried rice will be more evenly coated.
Tips: Other than cold rice, rice which is cooked with lesser water can also produce evenly coated fried rice.