Serving suggestion: 8 pax
|550 g||Russet potatoes, steamed|
|1 ½ tsp||AJI-SHIO® Flavoured Black Pepper|
|3 tbsp||Cooking cream|
|20 g||Unsalted butter|
|4 tbsp||Cooking oil|
|2 stick||Sausage, cubed|
|4 tbsp||Cooking cream|
|2 stalk||Spring onion, diced|
1. Mashed all ingredients (A) until well combined. Set aside.
2. Heat cooking oil, fry the sausage until half crispy. Drain, cool it down and fry again until crispy.
3. To serve, place some mashed potato in individual casing.
4. Pour some cooking cream, sprinkle sausage and spring onion.
5. Ready to serve.
1. Sprinkle AJI-SHIO® Flavoured Black Pepper.
2. Spoon some red pasta sauce with minced chicken on top of mashed potato.
Tips 1: Double-frying provides crispier fried food.
Tips 2: To serve, use piping bag with nozzle to provide more interesting shape