|1 tsp||TUMIX® Chicken Stock|
|3 nos||Shallot, diced¬¬|
|4 tbsp||Rice vinegar|
|½ cup||Olive oil|
|Som||AJI-SHIO® Flavoured Black Pepper, to taste|
|Some||Lettuce, cut into|
|1 no||Tomato, sliced|
|1 can||Sardine, in chilli oil|
|7 nos||Black olive, sliced|
1. Bring water, quinoa and TUMIX® Chicken Stock to boil over medium heat and then turn heat down to a gentle simmer.
2. Cook until all water is absorbed and quinoa is fluffy, about 10 -12 minutes. Let it cool.
3. Mix well shallot, vinegar, parsley, olive oil, AJI-SHIO® Flavoured Black Pepper and salt.
4. Check for consistency and seasoning.
5. If too thick add a little more water or vinegar.
6. Toss lettuce and tomato with dressing.
7. Debone sardine and break pieces into the salad with black olive.