Looking for a unique vegetarian recipe for your reunion dinner during Chinese New Year? Try this out, tasty rice that makes a perfect presentation on the dining table. TUMIX® Chicken Stock Seasoning is the secret ingredient for a superb taste.
REUNION TREASURE RICE
|2||Dried mushrooms, soaked and diced|
|12 pieces||Shelled gingko nuts|
|30 g||Vegetarian char siu, cubed|
|2 tbsp||Dried shrimps, soaked and chopped|
|3 pieces||Arrowroot head (nga ku), cubed|
|2 – 3 tbsp||Sesame oil|
|1 tbsp||Light soy sauce|
|1 tsp||Oyster sauce|
|1/8 tsp||Thick soy sauce|
|¼ tsp||Sugar or to taste|
|1 tbsp||TUMIX® Chicken Stock Seasoning|
- Heat sesame oil in wok, sauté dried shrimps until fragrant. Add mushrooms and carrot. Sauté well.
- Put in rice, gingko nuts and arrowroot head.
- Stir in combined seasoning. Toss and fry well.
- Dish out into an electric rice cooker.
- Press start to cook. Once rice is cooked add in vegetarian char siu to mix.