Spicy Spring Roll Chips
Product Used for the Recipe
Spicy Spring Rolls Chips are often the spotlight during festivals because its spicy, sweet and crispy taste which are the speciality of this recipe.
|24 pcs||Spring roll skins, medium size|
|2 tbsp||Tapioca flour, mixed with 3 tbsp of water|
|1 litre||Cooking oil|
|1 tsp||Tamarind, mixed with ¼ cup of water|
|1 tsp||AJI-SHIO® Flavoured Pepper|
Ingredient A: finely ground
|18 sprigs||Dried chili, boiled|
1. Cut spring roll skin into two.
2. Cut on the cross into approximately 2 cm long.
3. Heat up oil and fry the rolls until golden brown. Remove from pan, drain and set aside.
4. Heat up 1 tbsp of cooking oil, sauté ingredient (A) until soft. Put in tamarind juice and stir well.
5. Season with AJI-SHIO® Flavoured Pepper and sugar.
6. When the sauce boils, put in fried spring rolls dan stir thoroughly.
7. Sprinkle sesame on top and stir well.
8. Let it cool and ready to serve.
Please login/register to view the full exclusive recipe.